sbs: Friday Flashback: She's So High

Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Flashback: She's So High


I always wonder about how many of my favorite old songs people have actually heard. This one is a no-brainer, though; I KNOW you've heard this one. 

They really wore this one out on the radio when I was younger. If you didn't hear it on the radio when your mom was driving you to Tae Kwon-Do, you probably heard it on one of many 1990's movies. 

"She's So High" by Tal Bachman is a classic. In a quintessentially 90's way, Bachman captures the "rom-com"-esque ennui of wanting a woman who's out of your league.



I could listen to this song once a day for the rest of my life and never tire of it. Easy to sing along to and almost annoyingly catchy, this song will always own a spot on my road trip playlist.

It deserves a place on your playlist, too. The 90's are back, ya know...

Do you remember this song? What's your favorite 90's song?

No comments:

Post a Comment