sbs: Perfect Hump Day Playlist

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Perfect Hump Day Playlist

It's Wednesday, and I'm completely burned out! 

Although I'm actively working on making myself a more pleasant and happier person this year, the current stressors in my life have been making that a difficult task! I find that nothing brightens my day more than some mood-altering music.

I love to listen to dance, pop, rap, smooth jazz...honestly, you name it, I have it on my iPod. I love listening to uplifting, fun songs to instantly lift my spirits.

If you all have been having a horrible week like I have, here's a little something to lighten your mood.


Listen to this uplifting mix, and dance to your heart's content! Enjoy!

P.S. More pictures and stories to come later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment