sbs: Election Day

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Election Day



Greetings, Stylistas!

I hope you're doing well! I'm just getting over the shock of being in D.C. for a Presidential election. The feeling is unreal! I also couldn't wait to share my election day outfit with you all!

To celebrate Election Day, I dolled up with my brand new Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer, and my new shimmery gold Mizani eyeshadow. I wore my white H&M peplum top and a pair of Forever 21 skinny jeans with my Kelsi Dagger nude pumps. I felt super glamorous!





I couldn't wait to wear my donkey pin; I bought it 4 months ago in anticipation of Election Day! I found it at a small accessories shop on Harwin St. in Houston, TX. They had the matching Republican elephant pin as well! If you're not in Houston, or you can't get to Harwin, search online for the pins! I'm sure a wholesaler has it somewhere on this vast world of endless possiblities that is the Internet.


Later on in the day, after election results were announced, my friends and I walked to the White House to observe the festivities. There were people hanging from trees, revelers playing African drums, and bodies as far as the eye could see! It was an experience that I will never forget.


How did you spend Election Day? How do you like my outfit? Leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment