sbs: long time no see

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

long time no see



Why hello, loyal reader! Oh, how I’ve missed you... It’s been almost three (embarrassing) months since my last post! That’s insane.

A lot has happened since you last heard from me. I’m 21 now! I turned 21 on May 11, and I went on a glorious trip to Vegas on the 21st. I had so much fun, and I can’t wait to get back (I'll post a recap later). I actually may be going back with old friends for New Year’s Eve!




This summer, I’ve been enjoying D.C. nightlife and spending lots of time with a few of my friends here from Houston who are here for their summer internships. I’m staying in the city for the summer working as a Summer Insider at MSLGROUP (the number five PR network in the world) in their D.C. office. It’s been a tremendous learning experience, and I can’t wait to learn even more! I’ve also been busy at work in my new role as Howard’s PRSSA chapter president.





 


On a personal front, 21 is going to be the year of embracing my single-dom (singleness?). I’ve been technically single for over two years now, and I think I’m finally accepting it. I’ve also recently gone through a period of cleansing. I’ve cut out many negative influences and am excited to create and re-envision a new, happier, more centered self. I’m actively working to change the things I do not like and become a more self-aware individual.

That being said, I know most of you come here to see my style choices! I’m learning to embrace my curves more, and will be introducing more bodycon and curve-hugging styles into my posts. Now that I've moved my entire closet from Houston to my D.C. home, I’ll be able to share a wider variety of curvy fashion tips with you. I hope you are ready for summer full of fabulous fashion and fun! I sure am.

Did you miss me? Leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment